Hi there, I'm Deb from Manchester, England & welcome to my brand new craft blog! Those of you who know me will know I allready have a craft blog where I share stamped character images coloured with Distress Inks (just click on the Craftrocks tab above) However I also make cards for Simply Cards & Papercrafts,other craft magazines and have recently started an exciting new venture with LOTV. I usually work in soft pastel colours in a shabby style, expect handmade cards, Scrapbook layouts, Altered Art & more. I love to inspire & be inspired - it would be great to find some fabulous new challenges & blogs to follow. I'd love some followers here too so why not introduce yourself - always happy to answer questions as well as hearing your thoughts & suggestions! Enjoy your visit & call back soon, Deb.x

Saturday 11 May 2013

LOTV 'Inspirational Sentiments' in Graphic 45 papers with Tim Holtz bookplate & Frantage

 
Morning all & today I have abother card I made for LOTV with their 'Inspirational Sentiment' stamps. I really love these quotes, the words are great & they look fab too.
 
 
To make the fan flower, cut a strip of paper 12x1.5", then fold alternatively at 1cm invervals. Glue the 2 ends together then form into a flat shape & glue onto a scrap piece of card.
 
 
To decorate the Tim Holtz metal bookplate, heat with a heat tool and apply blue Frantage, add several layers as desired. I also added some to the edge of the oval die cut and the folded flower using a Versa-Mark ink pad.
 
 
Flowers are kort & godt & white spray from Live & Love Crafts.
 
Thanks for looking!
xxx
 

No comments: